Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Reflections from work layoff

Nov 8th 2017, I got my layoff notice and it was something I wasn't expecting. I realized this is how material life is: Things happen suddenly when you least expect it. I also realized how important it is to always be ready and have that firm faith so these things don't affect us. During the process of searching for a job, I realized that this was Krsna's plan all along. I have been praying to Krsna to help me get a job so I'm able to have a good schedule, one which I can follow and have a good work, life balance. I realized Krsna was directly intervening to help me come closer to him. My faith has increased going through this process of losing a job, searching for a job and seeing Krsna always helping me. I'm hoping I always remember this and multiple other instances where Krsna has helped me and constantly be devoted to Krsna in good or bad. Always be able to be engaged in His service.

No comments:

Post a Comment